A healthy circulation is very important if you want to remain healthier for a long time. To improve your blood circulation, there are certain common foods that you can add to your diet.
1. Orange – rich in vitamin C and bioflavonoids, that can strengthen the walls of the capillaries in your circulatory system
2. Pumpkin Seeds – rich in vitamin E, they can help promote an effortless circulation of blood and oxygen and prevent blood clots
3. Ginger – known to stimulate the production of healthy red blood cells, and also help boost blood circulation to a considerable extent.
4. Garlic – a natural blood thinner, it has the ability to clear up clogged arteries
5. Watermelon – as it is rich in lycopene, it can prevent the build-up of plaque in the arteries
6. Nuts – rich in vitamin B3, which is very much essential for a healthy blood flow.
7. Dark Chocolate – rich in flavonoids that are linked to the improvement of blood circulation