If you’re anything like us, you’ll love scrolling simple, easy-to-implement wellness tips that boost your day-to-day quality of life.
A bit like self-care ideas, incorporating wellness into your morning routine, daily life, and wind-down can boost both your physical and mental health.
But with close to four million results for “wellness tips” on Google, where do you start? And how do you sieve the genuine, qualified experts from the click-bait sensationalists?
By letting us – and our expert-led panel of pros – help. Keep scrolling for wellness tips from:
- Kayla Itsines, personal trainer and founder of SWEAT
- Alice Liveing, personal trainer
- Doctor Sophie Bostock, sleep expert and founder of The Sleep Scientist
- Doctor Julie Smith, clinical psychologist and author of Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before?
- Rhiannon Lambert, nutritionist, and author of The Science of Nutrition