Be honest. Do you know you keep your partner awake at night with snores that could only be described as akin to those a farm animal makes? Or are they the ones who get an elbow to the ribs when they let out an echoing snore around the bedroom?
It would be helpful to get some tips on how to stop it, right? Here are the best tips to stop snoring with some simple lifestyle changes.
1. Maintain a healthy weight and diet
2. Try to sleep on your side
3. Avoid alcohol before going to bed
4. Quit or cut down on smoking
5. Keep your nasal passages clear
6. Try an over-the-counter remedy
7. Visit your GP
Read the full article at Evewoman