Skin tags are non-cancerous tumors that appear as bits of flesh or dark colored bumps, usually around neck or chest area. Many people develop skin tags in the middle age and there is a belief appear due to genetics or weight gain.
They are triggered by a growth factor-triggered by insulin. If you have them, this is an addiction that you’re consuming too much sugar or you did at some point in your past. Thus, to prevent their growth, you need to monitor diet.
How to get rid of skin tags:
1. Bicarbonate of soda and Castor Oil. Max some bicarbonate of soda with castor oil and apply on the affected are at night.
2. Tea Tree Oil. This is an excellent remedy for various skin issues such as acne, cold sores, and chicken pox.
3. Garlic. Apply some fresh garlic juice on the skin tag at night and cover with a bandage or plaster. Garlic juice can burn the skin so you should not use it daily, but every third day until the skin tags falls off.
4. Banana Peel. Tape a banana peel to the skin tag leave it overnight. Repeat this procedure for several weeks till the tag falls off.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar. Clean the affected area with warm water and dry it. Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and place it on the skin tag.
6. Ginger. Rub a slice of ginger on the affected area and it the tag should be gone within two weeks.
7. Pineapple Juice. Apply fresh pineapple juice twice a day until the tags fall off.
Skin tag usually benign, however, if you’re not sure, consult a doctor before trying out these natural remedies.