There is little way to prevent cold or flu that occurs during weather fluctuation; but eating healthy, so that your body remains strong and prepared to deal with adverse conditions, can really help you gain immunity.
Here is a list of foods that’ll help in boosting your immunity during fluctuating weather.
1. Ginger – antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
2. Curd, Yogurt – contain friendly bacteria to improve immunity.
3. Cheese – conjugated linolenic acid strengthen immunity
4. Oily Fish – omega-3 fatty acids make body strong against cold, flu & other serious ailments
5.Zinc supplements – Cooked shellfish is a good option
6. Foods containing vitamin C
7. Garlic – sulphuric compound in garlic called allicin forms potent antioxidants
8. Anise Seeds (Saumph Ke Beej) – the antibacterial benefits help cure a cough and respiratory congestion
9. Honey, Lemon, and Ginger
10. Fennel – more effective when taken with tea.